Heritage New Zealand magazine
Heritage New Zealand is a full colour award-winning magazine published quarterly by Heritage New Zealand. Recognised as New Zealand’s leading heritage journal, the magazine features a wide range of interesting articles on the preservation and conservation of historic buildings and sites, as well as the people who work with them.
This issue: Winter 2019
Here's an overview of what's in the current issue ...
- Scarfie life - A fascination with Dunedin's iconic student life spans decades.
- A problem shared - Canterbury Vintage Home Restorers Group quietly educates the public.
- Good on paper - Wallpaper provides a snapshot of changing styles, taste, and production techniques.
- Precious mettle - Delicate graveside cross helps preserve Campbell Island archaeology.
- Town and gown - The University of Otago celebrates is 150-year past.
- On the map - The Ngāi Tahu digital atlas Kā Huru Manu is an empowering shared resource.
- Exploring the List - the former RNZAF headquarters in Hobsonville; three pillar boxes in Thames.
- Journeys into the past - Retracing happy childhood holidays in Kāwhia; US park commemorates a diplomatic resolution.
- Heritage for kids
- Books, letters and other regular columns.
We Also Recommend