Heritage New Zealand magazine
Heritage New Zealand is an award-winning magazine published quarterly by Heritage New Zealand. Recognised as New Zealand’s leading heritage magazine, it features a wide range of interesting articles on the preservation and conservation of historic buildings and sites, as well as the people who work with them.
The latest issue of Heritage New Zealand magazine is once again full of great articles and stunning photography that celebrate achievements and issues in our rich and valued heritage and history.
In this issue: Autumn 2021
Here's an overview of what's in the current issue ... now with added-value rich content - video!
- Brought to life - Architect Mick Hesselin's heritage passion captured on screen.
- Sense of completion - honouring links between Chinese and Māori communities.
- Modern love - Take a walk by Wellington's Modernist icons.
- The corner shop - A couple's loving and cost-effective restoration in Christchurch.
- Now, as ever - Tamatea/Dusky Sound still appears as once it was.
- Full circle - A Pai Marire flag returns to Wairoa.
- Explore the List - Christchurch's Town Hall; Napier's Women's Rest.
- Journeys into the past - Reefton's restoration man; Latest thinking on protecting and conserving timber buildings.
- Our heritage, my vision - Leah Bell on history and today's wellbeing.
- Books, letters and other regular columns.
We Also Recommend