The Heritage New Zealand Online Store has implemented new processes to keep our staff and customers safe.
- All staff maintain physical distancing in the workplace
- There is no public access to the area where the orders are processed and packed
- Any staff who have symptoms of illness are required to stay home
- We are doing contact tracing of all staff and visitors
- Shared surfaces and equipment have been minimised and are regularly cleaned
- Staff wear gloves to handle orders and sanitise their hands throughout the day
We pack and dispatch orders between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday, and send an email to every customer with Track & Trace details. Please be patient if your parcel takes a little longer to arrive than usual as our couriers are very busy.
If you have any questions about your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org