Heritage New Zealand Magazine
Heritage New Zealand is an award-winning magazine published quarterly by Heritage New Zealand. Recognised as New Zealand’s leading heritage magazine, it features a wide range of interesting articles on the preservation and conservation of historic buildings and sites, as well as the people who work with them.
The latest issue of Heritage New Zealand magazine is once again full of great articles and stunning photography that celebrate achievements and issues in our rich and valued heritage and history.
In this issue: Ngahuru Autumn 2022
Here's an overview of what's in the current issue ... now with added-value rich content - video!
- A new narrative - Anthony Hoete draws past, present and future together.
- Moving on up - Heritage, public transport and an indie musician align in Whanganui (contains rich content).
- Drawing in - A beautiful Thames complex helps attract volunteers.
- Ground zero - Can the adaptive reuse of heritage help solve other substantive challenges?
- Sweet retreat - Repurposing a Rawene church into an artists' retreat.
- Furrows through history - what does it mean to hold a family farm across generations?
- Explore the List - The Mercer morgue; Lawrence Chinese Graves project.
- Journeys into the past - Steppin ginto the past at a backcountry hut, Dublin's commemorative plaques .
- Our heritage, my vision - Keeping Anzac memories alive at a Southland school (contains rich content).
- Books, letters and other regular columns.
We Also Recommend