Heritage New Zealand magazine
Heritage New Zealand is an award-winning magazine published quarterly by Heritage New Zealand. Recognised as New Zealand’s leading heritage magazine, it features a wide range of interesting articles on the preservation and conservation of historic buildings and sites, as well as the people who work with them.
The latest issue of Heritage New Zealand magazine is once again full of great articles and stunning photography that celebrate achievements and issues in our rich and valued heritage and history.
In this issue: Winter 2021
Here's an overview of what's in the current issue ... now with added-value rich content - video!
- To give, to receive - Dr James Ng gives voice to Chinese New Zealanders' stories.
- Back in balance - a hapū-led cultural centre brings heritage to life.
- A place in the heart - A much-loved historic home is shifting into public hands.
- A new understanding - Mātauranga Māori, archaeology and science shedding light on a wetland pā.
- Sweet celebrations - Celebrating Matariki at Te Parapara, Hamilton gardens (contains rich content).
- Truly gifted - How treasures gifted by families help tell richer heritage stories.
- Explore the List - Lopdell House (contains rich content), Titirangi; Port Chalmers' flagstaff.
- Journeys into the past - Embracing Māori astronomy; fire protection for heritage sites.
- Our heritage, my vision - Glen Hazelton (contains rich content).
- Books, letters and other regular columns.
We Also Recommend