Heritage New Zealand magazine
Heritage New Zealand is a full colour award-winning magazine published quarterly by Heritage New Zealand. Recognised as New Zealand’s leading heritage journal, the magazine features a wide range of interesting articles on the preservation and conservation of historic buildings and sites, as well as the people who work with them.
In this issue: Autumn 2017
Here's an overview of what's in the current issue ...
- Making connections - Meet Andrew Coleman, CEO of Heritage New Zealand.
- Hidden strengths - Riccarton House reveals some long-held secrets.
- With fresh eyes - New Zealand's first Archaeology Week.
- Pocket-sized prize - Glentunnel's tiny library is turning heads.
- The human touch - Wanganui artefacts are giving a voice to everyday people.
- Returning home - Place-names provide signposts across time and distance.
- Exploring the List - the spectacular Bendigo Quartz Reef historic area; Riverton/Aparima Courthouse a small building with a big story.
- Journeys into the past - get hands-on with history at Northland's blockbuster sites, and a Czech hulking industrial site transformed into an arts and culture hub.
- Books, letters and other regular columns.
We Also Recommend