Heritage New Zealand Magazine
Heritage New Zealand is an award-winning magazine published quarterly by Heritage New Zealand. Recognised as New Zealand’s leading heritage magazine, it features a wide range of interesting articles on the preservation and conservation of historic buildings and sites, as well as the people who work with them.
The latest issue of Heritage New Zealand magazine is once again full of great articles and stunning photography that celebrate achievements and issues in our rich and valued heritage and history.
In this issue: Raumati Summer 2022
Here's an overview of what's in the current issue ... now with added-value rich content - video!
- Continuing a legacy - Dr Rangi Te Kanawa encourage others to take up kākahu weaving.
- Watch and sea - Surf lifesaving clubs keeping beachgoers safe for over a century
- After lives - Sharing stories of people now buried in Dunedin's historic cemeteries
- What is heritage? - How do we define heritage beyond 'lovely old buildings'?
- Many happy returns - Auckland's historic Santa parade is back.
- Lighting the way - an historic lighthouse has been restored
- Explore the List - Motueka's saltwater pool; Hastings Municipal Building.
- Journeys into the past - Riverton is a hub for heritage fruit lovers.
- Our heritage, my vision - Communities key to helping museums better collect says Dr Bronwyn Labrum.
- Books, letters and other regular columns.
We Also Recommend