Heritage New Zealand magazine
Heritage New Zealand is a full colour award-winning magazine published quarterly by Heritage New Zealand. Recognised as New Zealand’s leading heritage journal, the magazine features a wide range of interesting articles on the preservation and conservation of historic buildings and sites, as well as the people who work with them.
This issue: Spring 2019 now in stock
The cover image of the Spring 2019 issue of Heritage New Zealand magazine features a goldmining relic on a property in Central Otago where two families have used vision and sensitivity to build new homes on a goldmine of archaeological heritage.
Other fascinating articles in this issue...
- Sea change: Hera Ngāta-Gibson is the organisational mastermind behind a flotilla celebrating our voyaging heritage this year
- Coming on strong: Tapping into funding sources is helping to strengthen and restore the former Onehunga Post Office in Auckland
- Military motherlode: Northland’s importance to New Zealand’s wartime defence is told through the stories of those who were there
- Holding court: The Ministry of Justice and local communities share a keen interest in preserving more than 50 of the country’s courthouses
- In good heart: A Bay of Plenty urupā has now been returned to Te Whānau a Harāweka – decades after the burial ground was sold and became part of a campground.
We Also Recommend