Heritage New Zealand Magazine
Heritage New Zealand is an award-winning magazine published quarterly by Heritage New Zealand. Recognised as New Zealand’s leading heritage magazine, it features a wide range of interesting articles on the preservation and conservation of historic buildings and sites, as well as the people who work with them.
The latest issue of Heritage New Zealand magazine is once again full of great articles and stunning photography that celebrate achievements and issues in our rich and valued heritage and history.
In this issue: Kōanga Spring 2022
Here's an overview of what's in the current issue ... now with added-value rich content - video!
- Joy of bees - Northern stories are a passion for te reo Māori translator Joy Ngaropo-Hau.
- Where it all began - First dedicated Māori Affairs select committee room celebrates its centenary.
- Footsteps through time - Capturing significant sites in the East Cape realises a wider kaupapa.
- In good company - Auckland's Shortland St Flats are a great place to live (contains rich content).
- Keep smiling - Waipū landmark building has been brought back to life.
- Explore the List - 1910 Bus Shelter and Toilets, Auckland; Observatory Tower and Biology building, Christchurch Arts Centre (contains rich content).
- Journeys into the past - River City stories in Whanganui; Role of historic places in women's rights.
- Our heritage, my vision - Graham Judd on preserving the art of printing.
- Books, letters and other regular columns.
We Also Recommend