Heritage New Zealand magazine
Heritage New Zealand is an award-winning magazine published quarterly by Heritage New Zealand. Recognised as New Zealand’s leading heritage magazine, it features a wide range of interesting articles on the preservation and conservation of historic buildings and sites, as well as the people who work with them.
In this issue: Winter 2020
Here's an overview of what's in the current issue ...
- Hidden beauty - Ted Daniels sees beauty where others might bulldoze.
- Play on - A former fortification is home to the Devonport Folk Music Club.
- Hiding in plain sight - Shedding new light on a humble Northland building.
- Unlocking potential - Dunedin's former prison transformed.
- Arts and minds - Ambitious projects and volunteer effort secured an Auckland church's future.
- In safe hands - A Whanganui community conserves its stunning place of worship.
- Heart of glass - Domain Wintergardens; Wakefield's St John's Church.
- Journeys into the past - Take a journey down Elizabeth Street, Waikanae; exploring marae in the Society Islands.
- Our heritage, my vision - Ethical thinking and inclusive heritage from Damon Salesa.
- Books, letters and other regular columns.
We Also Recommend